Site Administrator | Switzerland
- Market leading Civil Engineering Contractors in Europe with significant annual turnover
- Prestigious Civils projects including Commercial, Industrial, Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation etc.
- Outstanding Career Growth Potential
The successful candidate will be required to carry our various administration duties including but not limited to correlate contract documentation and track all contractor/client/designer correspondence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recording and submitting staff payroll information
- Use of ERP system on a daily basis for recording all project costs. Issue copies of purchase orders raised to suppliers as required.
- Raise purchase orders on the ERP system for all goods and services required.
- Liaise with Project Manager and / or QS as required to ensure that correct purchase item and project element is selected for purchase order purposes to facilitate effective reporting for the project.
- Posting GRN’s (Good Received Notes) to the ERP system on a timely manner for those delivery dockets that have been signed off by a suitable member of the project team.
- Liaise with site team and coordinate effective flow of delivery dockets to site office for GRN processing.
- Support Commercial team with monthly reporting process e.g. extracting cost reports.
- Navigate to vendor accounts for project suppliers and check the payment status for invoices.
- Filing of site correspondence and drawings. Maintain up to date drawing registers.
- Ensure all Project Management Staff have correct documentation.
- Ability to utilise cloud-based document control systems.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Main contractor / Site experience is essential with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Document control experience (project wise or similar)
- Highly motivated
- Be meticulous in attention to professional standards
- Ability to work in a team based environment and can engage, motivate and work with people
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Data center experience.
For more information about this Site Administrator position or other Site Administrator opportunities please contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo on +353 1 6877 188.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services (Site Engineer, Setting Out Engineer, Senior Engineer, Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer, Project Engineer, Junior Engineer, Land Surveyor etc.) and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry.