Site Engineer | Tier 1 Main Contractor | Leinster
- One of Ireland’s Top 5 Tier 1 Main Contractors with significant annual turnover.
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
- Exposure to large, interesting and prestigious projects.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Site Engineer ideally with solid main contractor / specialist subcontractor experience to join one of Ireland’s leading Tier 1 Main Contractors permanently based in Dublin. As a Site Engineer you will gain exposure to prestigious projects across the Leinster area on large building/construction sites.
Become a Site Engineer with a building contractor with an outstanding reputation in the market on large scale construction projects. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- The Site Engineer will be tasked with Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Cradle to grave delivery of small works packages with all-encompassing roles and responsibilities
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Management/Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Building Projects with a main contractor acting as a Site Engineer within Ireland or the UK
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking
For more information about this role Site Engineer position or other opportunities, contact Irene Hegarty at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services provided to many market leading Main Contractors, Specialist Contractors, Subcontractors, M&E Contractors, Client Side Organisations, Developers, Architecture practises, Construction Consultancies etc. Oradeo also specialises in the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry