Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking a Site Manager to relocate to Holland for the duration of the project.
Due to the recent awarding of contracts, they have a requirement for a Site manager with previous large scale commercial/pharma/data centre project experience willing to relocate to Holland.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage project on site and ensure work is delivered on time.
- Manage all sub-contractors, trades and labour hire- monitor staff requirements daily
- Liaise with the QS and Project manager regularly on cost management and progress reporting
- Monitor materials and re-order supplies and check deliveries against order
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are complied with and quality of work is guaranteed.
- Completion of all paperwork
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or Trade Qualifications (Carpentry) or a minimum 7-10 years Site Management experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects
If you would like to hear more about this role or for a confidential discussion, please send your cv to email@example.com and/or call 0429368322.