Servisource are currently seeking Skip Drivers in Portlaoise.
Ideal candidates must be able to work as part of a team while also showing initiative when working alone. They must be safety conscious and physically fit and have at least 2/3 years experience in a similar role.
The role involves:
- The collection of various waste streams from multiple customer locations across the route network
- Responsible for operatives while on the run, ensuring work is completed in a safe and professional manner – skips emptied using good work practices and manual handling techniques, and returned in line with guidelines on bin positioning.
- Complete route sheets as well as vehicle safety checks on a daily basis. Comply with all company policies and initiatives to ensure safe operation and efficient operation of company vehicles (i.e. fuel efficiency).
- Maintain all allocated company vehicles and property in a safe, clean and roadworthy condition to ensure the maximum safety of the drivers, occupants and other road users, and to reduce the potential impacts of company vehicles on the environment.
Candidates must have:
- Valid C License, CPC and Taco
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
Please send your CV to us ASAP quoting REF: JO-1902-424230 attaching any copies of certs/tickets you may hold to [email protected] or contact Grainne Flynn on 0429368342