Social Care Leader Role Description:
Ideal candidate for this Social Care Leader position will be Qualified in Social Care or Intellectual Disability Nursing with a minimum of 2 years experience working in Social Care Setting .You will also be fully flexible as the position requires 24/7 cover – involving night cover , sleep over cover and evenings , weekend cover. Full clean Irish driving licence and access to a car is a must.
Social Care Leader in North Kildare Job Benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay and paid holiday days!
- Servisource Healthcare also provide mandatory training such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- Exciting opportunity to work within a well-established Intellectual Disability facility.
- Weekly Pay
Social Care Leader in North Kildare Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the practical needs of the service user are met
- Assisting with personal care when required
- Arranging transport of service users when required
- Maintaining up to date records on all service users under your care
- Ensuring that all reports are completed correctly and that a complete handover is provided to other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Dealing with and endeavouring to resolve challenging situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- Liaising with outside agencies on behalf of the service users (i.e. Gardaí, HSE, etc)
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Responding to service users in a warm and compassionate manner while retaining professional boundaries
Social Care Leader in North Kildare job requirements/qualifications :
1. Minimum of a level 7 Social Care Degree or Diploma in Intellectual Disability Nursing - in date ABA PIN.
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Social Care Setting.
3. In-date Garda Vetting and willingness to undergo same for Servisource Healthcare
4. In-date certificates in the following: Patient Moving & Handling, TCI/MAPA/NVCI, CPR/First Aid, SAM (Safe Administration of Medication), Intro to Children’s First
5. Full vaccination history – including proof of immunisation against Hepatitis B
6. 3 recent satisfactory references
7. Effective communicator with a friendly, personable disposition displaying excellent verbal & written English
8. Eligibility to work in Ireland as a temporary worker
You will also have an experience of financial planning and managing Service Users monies , have proven experience of motivating Service Users.You will possess excellent communication and Leadership skills .Deliver results on time , within constraints and in line with organisational strategy , policy and procedure.
** All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence***
To apply for the above Social Care Leader in North Kildare area please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1811-419977