Social Care Manager
Adult & Children Services,
Seaview Respite Service, Mount Charles
Permanent Contract , 39 hours
The Manager shall be responsible for the development, management and continuous monitoring of the service ensuring compliance with relevant bodies. To ensure the service is of high quality and provides a safe supportive and therapeutic environment where an individual's rights are upheld and reflected in the overall service delivery.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- An appropriate third level qualification or equivalent (NFQ8) in Health and Social Care management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Experience of ensuring services are run in accordance with HIQA regulations
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop and manage the residential service for individuals ensuring full compliance with the all relevant bodies
- To ensure that the rights of the individual are reflected in all policies, procedures and care practices within the service and to ensure all standards are maintained reviewed and enhanced as required
- To plan co-ordinate and develop a range of programmes in line with each individual and their care plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, please visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
Closing Date: 16th January
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer