At Servisource healthcare we supply Temporary Healthcare staff to the HSE we are now looking to increase our panel of Social Care Workers in Cork City
Our client’s location is well provided for by public transport and your recruiter can provide you with further information at interview stage.
Hours: Flexible shifts to suit your requirements
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent Holiday entitlements
- Flexibility within your working schedule - you give your own availability
- Online bookings system
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour on call support
- Dedicated booking coordinator
- Continued personal & Professional development
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Level 7 Social Care Degree
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 written references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Have an empathetic and caring nature
- Full vaccination record.
- Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland
- Be willing to undertake Garda Vetting .
Your Health and Safety Responsibilities:
In order to work in a Healthcare setting you must have the appropriate level of immunisation protection in order to proceed. Candidates will need evidence of full immunity for the following inoculations:
• Hepatitis B - full course complete with Titre level confirming immunity
• MMR X 2 - Proof of Vaccination dates essential (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact Eanna on [email protected]
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Please note due to the high volume of applicants for this position, we can only respond to candidates that meet the above requirements