Servisource Healthcare, on behalf of our clients, are urgently seeking experienced Social Care Workers to work in the Clonakilty area. These Social Care Worker Jobs would involve working in an Intellectual Disability Facility with adult Service Users. The hours would be varied depending on the needs of each client.
As a Social Care Worker you will use positive approaches to support people who may have challenging behaviour in line with organisational practice. You may be asked to participate in all aspects of the running of the service including leisure activities, escort duties, general cleaning and upkeep of the service. As such, a full driving licence will be needed for this job.
Benefits of working as a Social Care Worker with Servisource Healthcare:
- Paid holidays!
- We have full-time, part-time and flexi-time options available for our Social Care Worker Jobs in Clonakilty.
- We run courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, Mapa and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
Minimum Requirements for Clonakilty Social Care Worker Jobs:
- Minimum Level 7 Degree in Social Care in addition to in-date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling, CPR and Elder Abuse.
- Will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Social Care Worker working with people with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Have a certificate in MAPA or TCI
- Have medication management completed.
- Will have a proven ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients.
- Will have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
For Clonakilty Social Care Worker Jobs you will need:
- To have excellent organisational, motivational, interpersonal and communications skills together with the ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your time. In addition, you will have proven leadership skills.
- To be able to attend mandatory training if successful for the positions.
- Understanding and experience of therapeutic interventions.
- A knowledge of current HIQA regulations and standards.
- To be an active member of a multi-disciplinary team who assess needs, develop strategies and implement plans that can be used to support change and development; particularly strategies to support self-esteem, motivation and resilience.
Contact Details for Clonakilty Social Care Worker Jobs:
To apply for the above job please email your CV to Orla Philpott at email@example.com