Servisource Healthcare on behalf of our client are looking to recruit a full time permanent Social Care Worker in Swords, Co Dublin.
- To take responsibility for the day-to-day activities in the unit.
- To assist the Social Care Leader and Centre Manager in the responsibility for health and safety, programme developments, placement plans, personal care plans, budget management, staff planning, staff support and family liaison.
- To take the lead on shift with Relief Social Care Workers, and to ensure that the staff team with whom you are on duty carry out allocated tasks in a competent and professional manner and, barring any mitigating circumstances, ensure these are not passed on to the next person on duty.
- To advise Relief Social Care Workers on duty with you in relation to best practice and approach in all aspects of their duties.
- To ensure that all information relating to the young people, their families, professional and staff colleagues, is treated in a thoroughly professional manner and that confidentiality is strictly maintained at all times.
- Social care qualification,
- Minimum level 7, with a minimum two years’ experience in a setting similar to our own.
- A full clean driver’s license is also essential for the role.
If you feel you are the right person for the role please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] or call 091 507511 for more information.