Job Title: Staff Nurse – Addictions/ Detox (RGN)
Salary: €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE
Hours: Full-time/ Permanent
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client; a homeless and housing charity service; they are looking for a Staff Nurse – RGN to join their team in Dublin. Salary has regard to HSE payscale €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE. Hours are Full-time. The role will involve the delivery of nursing care to clients in line with Residential Community Detox policies.
If you are a Registered General Nurse with experience in addiction/ homelessness, then this may be the job for you.
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more details & to arrange interview.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – RGN Hours: Full-time Location: Dublin Salary: €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE
- HSE Pay Scales, twilight and anti-social premiums paid, Annual Leave 21 and Public Holidays
- Maternity Leave Entitlements after 2 years (half pay as top up for state maternity leave), Sick Pay after 6-month probation completed (Paid minus social welfare Services)
- Progression opportunities & Employee Assistance programme
- NMBI Registration as an RPN/ RGN
- 1 year post graduate experience
- Experience in residential detoxing desirable
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information & a full job spec.
What Three Q Perms offers Nurses who apply to Nursing/ Healthcare Jobs through our agency:
Help sprucing up your CV
Interview Preparation & Tips
Post placement Supports
Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)