Intensive Care Unit Staff Nurse job with a top South Dublin Hospital
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client; a Top South Dublin Private Hospital; for a Staff Nurse to join the Intensive Care Unit. Hours are Fulltime & Salary is €31,109 - €47,931 + DOE (€5,000 Starting bonus for NMBI pinned Nurses T&C’s apply) & other benefits include – Pension scheme, Health insurance and fully funded post grad courses.
This hospital is constantly growing & expanding and offers senior positions so you can fulfil your career potential.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more details about this Nurse job & to arrange interview.
If this job is not for you but you would like help with your Job search, then call me to discuss other opportunities.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - ICU Salary: €31,609 - €47,931 + DOE Location: South Dublin Hours: Full time
- Competitive Salary & Starting Bonus of upto €5,000 for NMBI pinned Nurses (T&C’s apply), Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance and long-term illness income protection
- Pension scheme of 5% employee contribution Discounted healthcare.
- Educational Assistance Programme & Career development opportunities
- Fully Funded Post Graduate Courses
- Registration with the NMBI
- 3 years recent acute care experience
- 1-year Critical Care experience preferred.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
We also have Staff Nurse, CNM & DON jobs Nationwide, call us to discuss these other options.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.