Qualified Staff Nursing Jobs County Meath
Servisource Healthcare, are recruiting Staff Nurses to add to our panel of nursing staff for nursing jobs within the Meath area.
We have a number of private and public facilities in the Meath area offering excellent rates of pay to nurses, flexible working hours, personal development training, and some clients offer meals and contribution towards pension. If this is of interest to you give me a call today.
The opportunities have never been better for Staff Nurses in Ireland in terms of growing your careers and developing professionally in your job.
Qualified Staff Nursing Jobs Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work within your area of specialty
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis
Applicants for the role of Staff Nurse must have the following:
- Candidates must have up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All applicants must have a Nursing Midwives Board of Ireland (NMBI/ABA) PIN or have applied for registration. Candidates for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply.
- Fluent English is essential.
All applications for the above advertised role of Qualified Staff Nursing Jobs in County Meath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information on any of the staff nursing jobs we have advertised or to apply for a permanent nursing job please contact Lisa Fee on 042-9368343 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org