Servisource Healthcare, on behalf of our Clients in Louth are recruiting Registered General Nurses to work on an ad-hoc basis.
If you are a Registered Staff Nurse looking to gain invaluable experience, give me a call today.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work within your area of specialty
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis
Candidates must have the following:
- Candidates must have up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All candidates must have a Nursing Midwives Board of Ireland (NMBI/ABA) PIN or have applied for registration. Candidates for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply.
- Fluent English is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information and to apply for a permanent role please contact Lisa Fee on 042-9368343 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com