Job Title: Staff Nurse – Medical/ Surgical
Location: Dublin City Centre – Private Hospital
Salary: €31,109 - €47,931 + DOE
Hours: Full-time or Part-time/ Permanent Contracts
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client; a Leading Private Dublin City centre Hospital. They are looking for a Staff Nurse for the Medical/ Surgical wards. Salary is €31,109 - €47,931 + DOE & other benefits include - Pension scheme, sick leave & Mat leave (2 years service) & Hours can be worked Part-time, or Full-time/ Permanent Contracts.
If you want to work with a hospital that offers financial assistance for career and professional development and a management development programme, then apply now.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more details about our Nurse jobs & to arrange interview.
- Competitive Salary, Defined Benefit Pension Scheme, Sick leave and Critical illness cover, Paid Maternity leave (after 2 years of service).
- Relocation package €3,000 for NMBI Nurses T&C’s apply
- Financial support for relevant courses across specialities, Staff Care Services programme, discounted treatment options, pharmacy rates and subsidised restaurant options
- NMBI Registration or
- 2 years acute experience
- Medical/ Surgical experience
- Your job as a Staff Nurse will involve individual patient assessments and developing a programme of care based on this assessment and continuous evaluation from admission to discharge.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information about our Nurse jobs.
We also have Staff Nurse, CNM, ADON & DON jobs nationwide, so give us a call to discuss our options.
What Three Q Perms offers Nurses who apply to Nursing/ Healthcare Jobs through our agency:
Help sprucing up your CV
Interview Preparation & Tips
Post placement Supports
Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)