Servisource Healthcare on behalf of our client are recruiting for full time permanent staff nurses to work in respite care for people with dementia and cognitive impairment in South Dublin.
The respite centre is open to people with dementia anywhere in Ireland. They offer specialist care for up to 11 clients at a time, on a seven-day basis and for a specified period, usually one to two weeks.
What are the qualifications, skills and experienced required?
- Registered on the Irish live register (NMBI). Must have active PIN.
- Has clinical experience working in Gerontological Care.
- Working experience of HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
- Fluent in English language (verbal and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Work well with and lead a care team
- Caring and compassionate, and be passionate about providing high quality person-centred care
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. If you a have experience working in elderly care and have your NMBI Registration, please send your updated CV to [email protected] quoting JO-2109-475451 in the subject bar of the email. Only suitable candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.