Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client; a world-renowned healthcare provider; they are currently looking for a Theatre Nurse to join their team in the operating theatre suite and endoscopy suite at their Private Hospital in Kilkenny. The successful candidate will provide evidence-based care to patients attending for surgery in various specialties, including General Medicine, Respiratory, Care of the Elderly, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Plastics, Urology, Vascular Surgery, and Oral Surgery.
- Practice according to the Code of Professional Conduct as laid down by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland and Professional Clinical Guidelines
- Provide and maintain a caring, efficient and highly professional nursing service to all patients in his/her care
- Actively participate in anaesthetics, scrub, and circulating, PACU or endoscopy room duties as required
- Prepare equipment and instruments according to the individual needs of the patient and consultant surgeon/gastroenterologist
- Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate patient care in the endoscopic room
- Assist consultant surgeons in all surgical procedures
- Maintain standards of nursing care in pre-operative and post-operative planning, implementation, and patient care
- Supervise the nursing practice of less experienced staff members of the nursing team and participate in the educational aspects of that practice
- Fully registered with NMBI
- Basic Life Support Training
- 2 years Theatre Nursing experience
- Relevant Theatre qualification is advantageous
What Three Q offers Nurses:
- Help sprucing up your CV
- Interview Preparation & Tips
- Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get up to €250 (T&Cs apply)
- Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&Cs apply)
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Aisling on (01) 878 3335 for more information on our Nurse jobs.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.