Staff Nurse Job in the Urology Day Unit in a Hospital in South Dublin
Staff Nurse job in the Urology Day unit in a Hospital in South Dublin. Your job as a Staff Nurse will be the day-to-day delivery of nursing care to urology patients. Hours are Full time & Salary is €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE (Starting Bonus / Relocation Fee up to €3,500 for NMBI pinned Nurses T&C’s apply). If you are a Nurse who enjoys working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of medical technology, then this may be the Nurse job for you.
Simply click Appy and send your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information on this job & other Nurse jobs. If this Nurse job is not for you then call us to discuss other job options.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Urology Location: South Dublin Salary: €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE Hours: Full-time
- Competitive Salary with an Starting Bonus of upto €3,500 for NMBI pinned Nurses (T&C’s apply), Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance and long-term illness income protection, Pension scheme of 5% employee contribution.
- If you are commuting our client offers subsidised parking or if you use public transport the hospital is easily accessible by Luas, Buses, M50 and N11.
- You will be provided Educational Assistance Programme & Career development opportunities
- NMBI Registration
- Minimum of two years’ clinical experience
- Experience in Urology nursing desirable.
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.