Secruits Recruitment is seeking for several Supervising Pharmacists. We have great opportunities in North & South Dublin, Cork, Gorey, Kildare
- You will be supported in your role as a Pharmacist by our Regulatory Pharmacists and our peer support network.
- Experienced and highly trained teams
- Friendly welcoming atmosphere with an established customer base
- Regular roster patterns.
- Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally.
What we commit to you:
Our Pharmacists will receive an industry leading benefits package. Some benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous Employer Pension Contributio
- Flexible Work Patterns
- CPD allowance
- Sunday premium pay
- Employee Assistance program
- Reimburse professional fees
- Generous staff discounts
- Tax saver travel scheme.
- Sick leave entitlement
- **Additional annual days for service years as well as recognising other special occasions e.g. getting married!
- **Welcome bonus for selected locations.
Our client is proud to be an award-winning, community pharmacy group with 39 stores, over 370 employees and strong growth ambitions. We understand the importance of delivering accessible healthcare and the critical role of the pharmacist in achieving this.
We're health people. If you want to deliver exceptional care in a supported environment with learning and development opportunities, then our company could be the place for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that we consistently deliver the type of exceptional service that patients will tell their friends about.
- Working with teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- To lead by example to deliver professional and efficient customer service, in accordance with PSI and company guidance.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
The qualities we are seeking:
- Customer Focused – Excellent Interpersonal skills, ensure that every contact is meaningful for the customer
- Innovation Hungry – A creative thinker with an ability to come up with new ideas and make things better
- Ambitious & competitive – Competitor aware with a can-do attitude. Bringing energy and passion to your work and aiming to grow the business by offering the best customer experience in the local and national market.
- One Company, Local Roots – Seek out opportunities to adopt best practice & adapt within your pharmacy.
- Trust – We are reliable and transparent to engage with. We deliver for others and trust others to do likewise. We are looking for a committed, honest and open person.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Supervising positions require min 3 years’ experience in community pharmacy
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is an advantage but training will be provided.
- If you are pharmacist considering relocating to Ireland we would love to hear from you.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
If you're a people person and have ambitions to join a progressive company, we'd love to hear from you today.
Send your CV to [email protected]