JWR Employment Specialist are working with a Irish Leading Global Manufacturer located in Westport, Co Mayo to recruit a Supply Chain Distribution Coordinator.
The role which will be located onsite in Westport with hybrid working options, will manage the stock levels in a number of International Warehouses. This will involve forecasting future requirements, placing orders and ensuring good are shipped on time to meet changing customer requirements. As well as this, the role will involve developing and maintaining quality relationships with different stakeholders internationally including the Sales Team, Warehouse Management and Product Suppliers.
If you are looking for a role that offers excellent career progression opportunity, lots of learning and development, excellent benefits then this could be the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calculate product requirements across warehouses to meet forecasted requirements.
- Calculating and executing distribution orders between Global Warehouses
- Meeting KPIs around Line Filling and stock turn.
- Liaise with manufacturing partners in different countries and continents via email and Teams/Zoom.
- Ensure planned orders are shipped on time and that suppliers are adhering to negotiated and agreed shipping dates as well as other deliverables.
- Developing and Maintaining relationships with key personnel to ensure supply chain needs are being met across our global operations.
- Management of discontinued lines.
- ERP system maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned in accordance with departmental and business needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Third-level qualification, preferably in a Business or Supply Chain discipline.
- 3 + years’ experience in a Planning role in Supply Chain
- Experience with ERP systems such as Infor/M3 or SAP
- Ability to work with multiple warehouses globally.
- Excellent communicator and strong at building relationships
- Be a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.