On behalf of our client Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Support Worker in Easkey Sligo on a temporary basis.
The potential candidate will be placed within an intellectual disability service that provides residential support. The hours available per week will vary, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Support Worker Job Easkey Sligo
- Competitive rates of pay!
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of Support Worker Job Easkey Sligo
- Be supportive at all times, facilitating individuals to make their own decisions and to self-advocate.
- Provide practical support and guidance as needed.
- Assist with personal care, hygiene, feeding and toileting etc.
Requirements for Support Worker Job Easkey Sligo
- Level 5 QQI Healthcare Support or equivalent
- Previous experience working within an Intellectual Disability Service
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling is mandatory)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
All applications for the above advertised Support Worker Job in West Sligo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please email with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1909-438209 in the subject bar of the email.