On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Support Workers on a temporary basis in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim.
Full-time hours per week are available across day shifts, night shifts and sleepovers. Experience of working with individuals with challenging behaviours and / or autism is desirable.
Advantages for Support Workers Jobs in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Healthcare Assistants and Multi-Task Attendants will be required on an Ad-Hoc basis, with a willingness to do both day and night shifts.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
- Great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
Requirements for Support Workers Jobs in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim
- All candidates must have FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience with individuals with challenging behaviours and / or autism is desirable
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling is mandatory)
- Hepatitis B immunisations and other vaccinations history
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Fluent English and good communication skills are essential
All applications for the above advertised Support Workers Jobs in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply please contact Eimear Delaney with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1901-422585 in the subject bar of the email.