Our client has requested Support Workers to work with male service users performing duties such as personal care and heavy lifting within a residential facility in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim.
Full-time hours per week are available across day shifts, night shifts and sleepovers. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with individuals with challenging behaviours and / or autism is desirable.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate and caring with the ability to work directly with those dealing with intellectual disabilities/mental health illnesses. They will also be able to work as part of a team in addition to working on their own initiative.
Benefits for Support Workers Jobs in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim
* Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
* Support Workers will be required on an Ad-Hoc basis, with a willingness to do both day and night shifts.
* Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
* Great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
Responsibilities of working as a Support Worker with us;
* The potential candidate will be working directly with male service users.
* You will be responsible for performing heavy lifting duties within a residential facility in ManorHamilton.
* The candidate will provide personal, social, physical and emotional support to clients.
* Support Workers will be responsible for washing, dressing, and maintaining hygiene.
Requirements for Support Workers Jobs in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim
* All candidates must have QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
* Experience of working with individuals with challenging behaviours and / or autism is desirable
* Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling is mandatory)
* Hepatitis B immunisations and other vaccinations history
* Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
* Fluent English and good communication skills are essential
All applications for the above advertised Support Workers Jobs in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To Apply Please contact James Moreton with your updated CV to Jmoreton@servisource.ie quoting the job order number JO-1901-422585 in the subject bar of the email.