Tendering Administrator | Cork
- Established Contractors with Great Pedigree and Significant Annual Turnover
- Excellent Package and Career Progression Opportunities
- Large and Interesting Projects Across Multiple Sectors
Oradeo Recruitment is currently seeking a Tendering Administrator for a market leading Contractor to be based in Cork with the possibility of working in Dublin or Limerick offices on a number of commercial projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Actively work to enhance the quality of our bid documentation and be responsible for preparing well written high quality pre-qualification submissions and for coordinating all necessary supporting bid documentation.
- Preparation of company specific technical submission documentation / presentation material.
- Manage public tender submission and collation of supporting documentation.
- Work closely with the estimating team and business development functions.
- Analyze pre-qualification bid requirements and shape submission proposals to maximize scoring and bid success.
- Ability to collaborate well with others and to work well under deadline pressure is essential.
- Part of the role will involve the standardizing of company specific marketing collateral and the creation of a pre-qualification document library which will require regular updating.
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Graphic Design or equivalent professional/ academic training.
- Administrative experience (or equivalent professional/ academic training).
- Previous experience of preparing bid submissions and power point presentations.
- Previous experience in the construction and property industry is desirable but not essential.
- Manage each pre-qual and tender in its entirety, ensuring all documentation and clarifications are distributed to the estimating team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills is essential. A have working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Acrobat and graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Continually manage and update the tender library, generating new documentation for submissions.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills and preferably have a technical / construction background.
- Self-starter, capable of working on your own initiative and have strong creative skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create, edit and update marketing and brand content.
- Manage the company’s website and social media channels.
For more information about this role or others, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment
on +353 1 687 7188/+353 86 385 1651 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services (Senior Quantity Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Contract Surveyors, Contracts Managers, Commercial Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer, Project Managers, Health & Safety) provided to many market leading Main Contractors, Specialist Contractors, Subcontractors, M&E Contractors, Client Side Organisations, Developers, Architecture practises, Construction Consultancies etc. Oradeo also specialises in the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry