Entry Level Customer Service Sales Representative
Under the overall direction the Team Manager, the Customer Service Representative will receive and handle incoming enquiries by telephone ensuring that a professional service is provided at all times.
You will be a confident, driven and focused individual who has a passion for Customer Service and making a difference. You will be available immediately, motivated by individual and team targets and willing to pursue an APA qualification in Insurance to further your career.
- To receive and handle inbound telephone enquiries in accordance with Client and Regulatory requirements, including use of call scripts.
- To respond to Customer enquiries and questions (product or service) in a confident and knowledgeable manner, including where appropriate the managing and resolving of complaints.
- Reportable complaints to be escalated in accordance with client and Sedgwick procedures.
- To discuss and explain client products and service / procedures with prospective customers as required.
- Communicate persuasively with Customers to maximise sales, subject to regulatory and client requirements.
- Working collaboratively with the client Leadership Team to consistently achieve SLAs and Sales Targets.
- To support the Team Leader in the development of team.
- Active involvement in weekly team meetings.
- Good attention to detail / accuracy
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Accurately and efficiently handle information in a manner that complies with regulatory requirements.
- Ambitious, results orientated & desire to exceed targets.
- Manage own time and priorities and remain focused, positive and enthusiastic when issues are encountered.
- Work positively as part of a team and in supporting and motivating others to achieve team objectives.
- Decision making skills and sound numeric skills.
- High level interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Insurance experience a definite advantage
- Sales negotiation and administration skills highly desirable
- Experience working in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines
- Customer service experience
Benefits of working in Sedgwick
- Sedgwick Academy
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme
- Sedgwick's Sports & Social Club
- Discounted Personal Training group circuit classes
- Montessori & After School Care
- Discount Benefits