M&E Quantity Surveyor
Oradeo is currently seeking an M&E Quantity Surveyors to be based in Dublin or Europe working for an international market leading Construction & Engineering company. The successful M&E Quantity Surveyors will be involved in a number of large, prestigious projects for many well-known blue chip clients within the Data Centre, Industrial and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide support to Construction Team on all Quantity Surveying functions including, but not limited to the following:
- Reviewing of Contracts, and ensuring compliance
- Procurement – operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- To ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- Academically (Degree) qualified in either Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in either Quantity Surveying roles in a Construction/Engineering business.
- Highly motivated individual looking to grow and develop in a market leading organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, highly motivated individual, within a dynamic, ambitious and market leading company. An excellent remuneration package will be available to the right candidate. Suitable candidates should forward across an updated CV in confidence for the attention of Eavan McCallig. For further information, please see our website.