If you are an RGN looking to gain invaluable experience working within a vaccination hub in Wexford, this is the oportunity for you.
The Covid-19 vaccine will be rolled out over 5-7 days (including weekends and long days). We will require people for a minimum of two days a week and maximum of four days a week to work in these designated vaccine hubs.
Once you have received your second Covid-19 vaccine, it is safe for you to work in more than one worksite – so we welcome job share/part time people to join this team of vaccinators (once your current employer is aware of same).
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience
- HSE rates – depending on your experience
- Holiday pay and public holiday pay
- We provide training and Personal Development programs
- We provide free uniform
- All candidates must have current registration with An Bord Altranais (ABA)
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates in BLS and Anaphylaxis
- Current Garda Vetting and willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards
- Experience administering vaccines is an advantage
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Jack O' Driscoll on +353 214665483 or e-mail with your updated CV to [email protected]