Mechanical Project Manager | Netherlands & Germany | Top M&E Contractor
- Market leading international M&E Contractor with significant annual turnover
- Excellent package on offer with clear scope for career development
- Large prestigious projects for many well-known blue-chip clients in Europe area’s within Data Centres
Oradeo Recruitment invites applications for the role of Mechanical Project Manager with strong IT skills for a data centre project either in Netherlands & Germany working for a large international Mechanical & Electrical Contractor. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for career progression and development.
Oradeo Recruitment’s client is an International Company which has gained significant experience across a wide section of construction sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Data Centre, Pharmaceutical or Power Generation on both Public and Private tenders/projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Mechanical Project Manager will coordinate Mechanical design, work with consultants and subcontractors
- Supervise the progress of work
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Ensure smooth and timely flow of information between all parties to the contract.
- As a Mechanical Project Manager you will endeavour to identify and predict potential bottlenecks and delays and action remedies
- Keeping the project stakeholders informed of progress, cost and any other relevant issues.
- Review project scope, and manage the budget and schedule.
- Perform Cost Analysis where required
- Participate in design reviews.
- Manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures
- Agree valuations and final accounts with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Review issues to drive continuous improvement
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Mechanical Project Managerrole
- 3rd level Qualification in Mechanical Engineering - or strong trades background
- A strong technical background in contracting is essential for this role
- A proven track record of Electrical/Mechanical fundamentals is essential.
- In addition to having a strong technical background in contracting, the Mechanical Project Manager ideally will possess experience on projects in excess of €30/£25 million in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Industrial or Commercial sector
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail, and experience of the design build process
- Good presentation and general management skills
- Strong written communication abilities, and the ability to negotiate a strong commercial position for the company are also essential
- Data Centre essential
- Previous experience in managing a project of circa €20m
- Strong IT skills, minimum Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Eligibility to work in Europe - work visas/permits are not on offer at this time
For more information about this Mechanical Project Manager role or other Project Manager roles, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/ +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors