Quality Engineer | Galway
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Quality Engineer to provide Process/Quality Engineering support to product development teams, helping to ensure development of highest quality new products.
Become a Quality Engineer with a Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Quality Engineer and beyond.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Champion continuous process improvement in conjunction with other functions
- Analyse feedback and identify and implement appropriate problem solving and statistical techniques to improve quality of manufactured product and overall effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
- Establish inspection plans, frequencies and test methods for incoming material/parts.
- Overall responsibility for GMP standards and compliance within the manufacturing area
- Drive risk management activities in manufacturing
- Manage process quality control system to ensure all manufactured product meets defined specifications prior to shipment.
- Manage assigned aspects of the quality system in compliance with ISO 13485:2003, 2012. FDA QSR, MHLW and Canadian Quality System requirements.
- Conduct internal audits as defined by audit schedules.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of the Quality System as directed by the Manager.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Higher Level Degree qualification in Engineering/Quality/Science with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a Medical Device environment or related industry.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, communication skills and promote quality at source.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities
- Experience of direct interaction with Regulatory Bodies (e.g. HPRA, FDA)
For more information about this Quality Engineer position or other Engineering opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors