JWR Employment Specialists are working with a large Architectural and planning business in Galway to recruit an Office Project Administrator.
The role is for a highly organised and motivated Project Administrator that will assist in the day-to-day operations of the Architectural and Planning business. The role will offer a lot of variety from providing administrative assistance to the architectural team in preparing tender bids, to assisting in quality assurance projects to helping with the marketing of the company. Abilty to multitask, attention to detail, and strong communication skills will be vital in this role and in return you will get to work on interesting projects that will offer excellent experience and exposure in a supportive and collaborative team environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the team in project/tender coordination and tracking, ensuring deadlines are met and progress is communicated.
- Assist and support Project Managers in day-to-day administrative support (data entry, filing, printing, scanning, etc.)
- Assist with administration tasks associated with the company’s internal Quality, Safety, Security and Environmental System and Governance processes including document management.
- Assist with administration and document management associated with ISO Quality compliant information management system.
- Assist in managing and maintaining company records and databases.
- Assist in managing and updating the company website as well as promote company projects and successes across social medial channels.
- Identify potential administrative and operational bottlenecks and suggest process improvements for increased efficiency.
- Other administrative and project duties as required.
Skills and experience required.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as an Administrative Assistant, Administrative Support Specialist, or similar role.
- Proficiency in using office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Teams).
- knowledge and hands-on experience with Adobe or Publisher is desired but not essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- A positive attitude, self-motivation, and a willingness to take on new challenges.