MyHomecare are currently looking for care assistants to join their team in the Dundalk region.
Full driving licence essential.
- Competitive rates of pay (Starting at €14 per hour)
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
- Sign on Bonus of €250 when 100 hours worked.
- Up to €500 - refer a friend bonus.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are to deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Light house work and meal preparation.
- All Homecare Assistants applying must have QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or Pre Nursing or modules Care Skills and Care for the Elderly completed.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Disability experience is desirable but not essential.
- Childcare experience is desirable but not essential.
All Homecare Assistants applying for this position will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
- To apply for the position, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Dundalk quoting job order number JO-2105-469487.