Location: South Dublin
Hours: Part-Time (20-25) and Full Time (40) hours available.
Three Q Perms and Temps are recruiting for Care Assistants to join our client’s healthcare team that covers the following areas: Blackrock, Stillorgan, Mount Merrion, Donnybrook, Harold’s Cross, Rathfarnham, Dundrum.
Our client supplies healthcare support in patients homes, assisting with healthcare plans, medication management and general activities.
Role of Healthcare Assistant
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the clients care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
As a Care Assistant your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the client with Activities of Living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with care policies
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Care Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills/Healthcare Support as a minimum requirement.
- Experience in a similar position is essential for this role
- Flexibility to travel
- Driving License essential
- Excellent English
- Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others and having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Mileage
- Loyalty awards and bonus scheme provided
- Uniform and supplies provided
- Opportunities for upskilling
- Staff recognition and social events
If this sounds like the position for you then hit apply today! If you want to talk about other opportunities within the medical sector as well then call 01 878 3335 and ask for Shane, who can walk you through any positions that could lead to your next big career step!