Location: Dun Laoghaire
Salary: €14.75/hr Monday to Saturday, €17/hr Sunday.
Hours: Flexible, part-time hours available.
Three Q Perms and Temps are recruiting Care Assistant on behalf of our client, a leading homecare provider, to join their expanding teams. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with the necessary qualifications or those looking to become qualified.
Areas this position could cover are Dalkey, Killiney, Glenageary, Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire.
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include implementing client care plans, performing identified care duties, and promoting client comfort, dignity, and wellbeing. Strong communication skills, kindness, empathy, and patience are key qualities for this role.
• Bi-Weekly Pay
• Own transport - Mileage paid
• Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
• Free QQI Training for Care Skills & Care of the Older Person
• Free Manual Handling Training
• Double Pay on Bank Holidays
• Yearly Loyalty Bonus discharged in December - Tax Free
• Christmas Gifts & Raffles
• Full support from our Care Management Team and 24/7 emergency phone
• Employee of the Month award
• Employees of the Year Awards
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• Positive Working Environment - with many celebrations throughout the year!
• Professional Development
• Bike To Work Scheme
• Uniform & Free PPE Provided
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Healthcare Assistants must have either obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills/Healthcare Support or have a minimum of one year's experience caring for others and be willing to undertake the two qualification modules outlined above.
Free QQI Training for Care Skills & Care of the Older Person can be provided.
If you are looking to build a career in healthcare, this is an exceptional opportunity. Interested in a similar role in a different location? Call 01 878 3335 and ask for Shane, who can guide you through the available options.